Monday, October 16, 2006

Sue on relationships

I just don't understand them. I seem to have many long terms (years & years) but then they amount to nothing. Where did my energy go? I need to spend time focusing on Sue, hanging with the girls, & learning lots about other things in life. Since my early teens i've been drawn to boys. What is it about boys that is so captivating? My energy has been spent observing, growing & I just keep asking questions. All past relationships with boys have been great times & i've learned lots about relationships... what works & what doesn't. One thing i've learned is that everyone is different & has their different things. There is no formula the same & you can't just spit in what you know to an ideal model & expect consistant results to be spit back out.
I'm not helping my mental state by having the relationships end with one boy & pick right back up with another. I've not analyzed past relationship woes in detail & I don't know the reasons for all the separations & don't need to know. What I want to know is how to maintain a longer lasting friendship/partnership. No fucking around. Women need a man to take care of them just as much as we take care of them. Sure a woman can be strong & independant but we all have our parts that need taking care of. We do like attention. Who's to take care of me when I need a little TLC?

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger Sue D. said...

No. I don't really want to find out how to make a long term relationship/friendship last, per se. I need to learn how to make it work for me. Sounds selfish..? It's just that it's about time I started thinking of my needs that's all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home