FamilyFun
I love visiting my family. I always grow after spending time with them. This summer I took a super quick trip down to say hello. Here are some quick shots from my cellphone that captured parts of my visit.
These cows were on the rural road blocking my way to mom & dad's. Their neighbours were moving cattle the day I arrived. I had to wait until they passede. MOO!
This is Jenna and Rebecca, my nieces. They are pretty cute eh. I love spending time with them. They are so curious about life & about me. I live up north & rarely get to spend time with them so we all relish in each other's company when we can get together!
This photo was taken by Jenna. I think it's a great shot. She captures her own view of the pictures she colored & hung on the wall. Jenna, you've got good perspective!
This is the view as I left my parents driveway. Sorry for the small pic... my nieces were playing with the cellphone.. :)






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home